Fun facts that a former U.S. Secretary of State should know
- 51% of Pakistanis grieve the death of Osama Bin Laden
- 62% of British Muslims do not believe in the protection of free speech
- 18% of British Muslims would be proud or indifferent if a family member joined al Qaeda
- 61% of Egyptians approve attacks on Americans
- 24% of MuslimAmericans say that violence is justified against those who “offend Islam.”
- 25% of Muslims in UK think terrorist suicide bombing is justified
- American Muslims who identify strongly with their religion are 3 times more likely to believe suicide bombing is justified
- 18% of Muslim students in Britain would not report a fellow Muslim planning as terrorist attack.
- 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the west represents “mainstream Islam.”
- 25% of MuslimAmericans say that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of global Jihad.
- 38.6 of Muslims believe 9/11 (attack on World Trade Center) was justified
- 49% of MuslimAmericans say they are “Muslim first,” American second.